Jual Branded Clothing and Promotions Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27 May 2010.
Jual may collect the following information from time to time:
- Your name and Job title
- Contact information, including telephone numbers and email addresses
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or special offers
We do not require our visitors to enter any personally identifiable data in order to use our website. We may require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill any orders and enquiries you make
- Internal record keeping
- Improvements to our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have supplied and providing that you have consented to receive such communications.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or postal mail. We may then use any further information we gather to customise our website, products and services according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electrong and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be place on your computer’s hard drive. These files are typically used for providing customisation to websites you visit, for login systems, shopping baskets and web traffic analysis. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. A cookie is only accessible to the website that sets it, and any data is stored in the cookie on your computer and not on the website you are visiting. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about our web traffic and make improvements to our website so that it better serves our customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. No personally identifiable data is collected in this process.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, and websites generally.
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have complete control over what data you decide to share with us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.